Orange Love

Meet my new friend, Orange essential oil.  I recently ordered a bunch of citrus oils from Young Living to try.  I have been reading so many positive things about all the citrus oils.  The citrus oils are very affordable, yet pack a powerful punch of goodness! I am putting together a series of informational posts about each of the oils that I will review for you.


Everyday uses you might like to try...
* Add a drop or two to water or unsweet tea to add flavor.
* Add a drop or two to hot tea or hot chocolate.
* Apply topically to skin for a fresh uplifting scent.
* Diffuse!!!!
This week my daughter was having a melt down getting started with homework.  I put orange and another blend called peace and calming in the diffusor next to her while she worked.  She went from tears to singing happy tunes to finish her work.
* Use as a degreaser, or make your own household cleaner.
* Add a couple drops to your favorite unscented moisturizer.
* For those that have undergone chemotherapy, it would be a great to help aid in healthy cell regeneration.
* May help increase libido.


A couple of things to note when using citrus oils.  
When mixing with water you always want to use a glass container.  Since citrus oils draw out toxins, when using plastic containers, citrus oils can pull out toxins from plastic and break down your container.  

Avoid using on skin if you are going to be in direct contact with sunlight or UV rays.


Leave a comment and let us know how you would use orange essential oil!

I am doing a special promotion during the month of February, where you can get a FREE bottle of Young Living Orange essential oil.  Leave a comment or send me an email if you would like to know how you can get a FREE bottle of orange oil to try for yourself!

If you would like to learn more about specific essential oils and how they can be used or would like to join me and thousands of oil users in a private online Facebook community called The Lemon Drop Lounge, please leave me a comment or send me an email.


0 comments :